Mental health awareness in with TRS Resourcing recruitment team.
We have you covered because we care.
Our Commitment to you and your well-being.
At TRS Resourcing, we understand the importance of mental health support in the workplace and your well-being. We have created a comprehensive support system to ensure our team members get help and support. Our team is always available to answer any questions or address any concerns. We are committed to providing the necessary resources to help our staff with mental health.
At TRS Resourcing, we believe in open communication, relationships and career success and encourage our team members to reach out with any questions or concerns. We want our team to feel comfortable discussing mental health without judgement or stigma. If you have a question or concern, please don’t hesitate to call, text, or email us.
Our “R U OK?” Initiative
At TRS Resourcing, we take mental health seriously. Our team want to know you are okay, so don't hesitate to pick up the phone or contact us if something is bothering you. Our Recruiters are here to support you, so please answer honestly if your recruiter calls you asking, “R U OK?”.
Benefits to your mental health
1. Care and support from Recruiters to ensure you are safe, secure and healthy in your job and at home
2. Structured systems are in place to provide tailored help with mental health issues.
3. Access articles, resources and support services related to mental health
1. Feeling cared for and supported while working with TRS Resourcing.
2. An environment where mental health is taken seriously and the team is willing to listen and help if something bothers you.
3. Assurance that the company’s priority is its staff members’ health, safety and well-being, regardless of their circumstances or situation.
TRS Resourcing provides excellent service with helpful mental health-related tip sheets and news. Below you can read the following articles.
The relationship between emotional intelligence and career success
TRS Resourcing cares about your mental health. We have you covered. Get the support you need with TRS Resourcing.
Register here for job alerts and resources if you are a Job Seeker.
Employers, let us know your staff requirements here.